Ecology fieldworkLeading and providing support for terrestrial and aquatic ecology assessment
Fieldwork in the environmental sector can be subject to many outside variables such as weather, varying site induction requirements, last minute changes to schedules, and unexpected illness, risking delays in project delivery.
Oliver Mitchell, from Losee Consulting, has assisted a variety of clients to deliver projects on time, through leading and providing support on ecological surveys.
Recent projects include the following work:
- Aquatic ecology surveys for the Bauxite Hills mine in Cape York
- Biocondition assessments for the mining and linear infrastructure sectors
- Threatened flora and fauna surveys for EMM Consulting
- Weed abundance surveys for Wesfarmers
- Vegetation mapping for CO2 Australia.
2019 to 2020
Mines, Hydropower, Carbon farming
Get in touch
© Losee Consulting Pty Ltd, 2013-2022 – All rights reserved.
We pay respect to the Traditional Owners and keepers of this land and acknowledge all elders past present and future.