Cross River Rail—technical advisor to Delivery AuthorityStrategic guidance and assistance on Queensland’s largest infrastructure project to obtain an ‘Excellent’ IS rating
Cross River Rail is a 10.2 km rail line that includes 5.9 km of twin tunnels under Brisbane River and CBD. The Cross River Rail Delivery Authority (CRRDA) is committed to delivering a world-class, sustainable, and resilient public transport system.
Drawing on our extensive experience in sustainability on linear infrastructure, Losee Consulting is working closely with the DA to embed sustainability, manage major delivery partners and guide achievement of an ISCA program rating of ‘Excellent’.
So far, we have contributed the:
- Sustainability Guidance Plan
- Policies for sustainability and procurement
- Program Rating Approach (i.e. how individual project ratings combine and integrate for the overall rating)
- Base Case Framework
- Review of tenders for major delivery partners
- Climate Change Risk Assessment
- Program level credit submission material.
Working with the DA we have successfully established a sustainability program and are keeping it on track.
2018 to 2024
ISv1.2 program rating being sought with two projects
Get in touch
© Losee Consulting Pty Ltd, 2013-2022 – All rights reserved.
We pay respect to the Traditional Owners and keepers of this land and acknowledge all elders past present and future.