Rochedale Busway Park ‘n’ Ride—Infrastructure Sustainability Design submissionPreparing submission for GHD, running workshops, and advising on innovations
The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) considered the Rochedale Station Park ’n’ Ride Upgrade an important step in ensuring that the extension of the South East Busway provides better public transport connections, including additional shared footpaths.
TMR engaged GHD to design the Rochedale Station Park ’n’ Ride Upgrade, as part of the M1 North Upgrade Package.
GHD appointed Losee Consulting to prepare the Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) rating Design submission, which included the following:
- Climate change risk analysis
- Sustainability workshops
- Developing the Infrastructure Sustainability Management Plan (Design)
- Preparing the Base Case Proposal
- Modelling energy, water, and materials actual use and comparing against the base case
- Advising our client on sustainability innovations and initiatives to be incorporated into the project.
We successfully delivered the IS Design Round 1 submission elements for which we were responsible, applying our expertise to save and de-risk verification.
Infrastructure sustainability implementation
2020 to 2021
Busway, Busway Station, Road
ISv1.2 Design rating, targeting ‘Excellent’
Get in touch
© Losee Consulting Pty Ltd, 2013-2022 – All rights reserved.
We pay respect to the Traditional Owners and keepers of this land and acknowledge all elders past present and future.