Infrastructure Sustainability Council—Development of IS EssentialsTaking the IS rating scheme version 2.1 and redeveloping it to suit smaller projects
IS Essentials will offer projects with a capital value of $5-$100 million a scheme to identify, measure and deliver economic, social and environmental sustainability outcomes in design and construction.
The challenge for the Infrastructure Sustainability Council (ISC) has been its rapid organisational growth and need to advance multiple agendas simultaneously. For IS Essentials, ISC elected to draw on the external assistance of a trusted partner.
Losee Consulting is helping develop the scheme, grappling with its enormous detail. Our scope has included:
- Review of credit criteria and requirements from version 2.1
- Adjustment of criteria to suit smaller projects
- Liaison with ISC’s Internal Technical Panel (ITP)
- Preparation of the materiality assessment and scorecard mechanisms
- Preparation of the Technical Manual
- Preparation of supplementary materials to make it easier for smaller projects.
Thus far, we have been able to help keep this initiative progressing, and we continue to push, with ISC, for its completion and release to the market.
Rating tool development
Developed remotely in Brisbane
2021 to 2022
Development of certification scheme
Get in touch
© Losee Consulting Pty Ltd, 2013-2022 – All rights reserved.
We pay respect to the Traditional Owners and keepers of this land and acknowledge all elders past present and future.